Monday, July 18, 2011

1st Birthday


Today is my little blog's 1st birthday. Yipee! I cannot believe it has already been a year since I was debating, re-reading, re-writing and reviewing my first blog post. (You know you are getting old when you start saying time flies - but it is!)

Thank you to all the followers, readers and stop-er-by-ers! It really means a lot to me to have you pop in and check out what I write.

This next year I'm going to take an even greater step "out there" (in this blogger's world) and start pursuing some of my own little projects. It could range from picking out furniture and home decor to helping setup for a party to styling a wedding! I really don't know yet and am just going to go with the flow. So if any of you "bohemians" want help with anything (well almost anything - style related) just let me know, and I will be more than happy to jump in with you.



No comments: