Monday, December 19, 2011

The Bar Cart



The hubby has been wanting a bar cart for quite some time now, and I'm thinking what better time to invest than now - the holidays!  It's a perfect time for entertaining guests and getting a little festive.  I kept thinking that we would get an "official" bar cart, but now I'm seeing all these quirky, original versions that I like.  (Check out that yellow industrial cart!)  So many options to chose from, and I happen to like them all.  What's your favorite?

via 1 2 3 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren, Jon and I have been in love with that rusted chemistry cart and found a few affordable and great options at Canton! We ended up going with a industrial wood mixed buffet that also doubles as a bar, but I'm totally loving the ideas you have here!