Friday, April 13, 2012

Feelin' the Greens





I don't know if it's the Spring weather that has got me all a buzz about veggies and plants, but whatever it is, I'm liking it.

Last Friday, the hubby and I went to the farmer's market and loaded up on veggies (we had to exercise a little restraint since there's only two of us, and there's no way we could eat all the veggies we wanted to get.)  Never the less, we made it out with plenty of ingredients for some week night cooking.  (I for one don't mind an all veggie dinner, but the hubby on the other hand prefers a side of meat to his veggies.  A little compromising has to take place.)

I have also been addicted to plants - cacti mostly!  I want a house full of them one day.  I just love how fresh and modern they make any place feel.

via my pinterest boards (with links to original sources)

No comments: