Friday, May 3, 2013

Swim





It's time for swimsuit season again, and this year I am obsessed with retro cuts and one piece wonders.  I tried my first retro suit last year but have to admit that they aren't the best for laying out and working on your tan.  But really, who cares about that?  Style doesn't need a tan...pff! 

So far this year, I'm declaring it the retro summer of the decade.  All I am finding is high waisted bottoms and one pieces that blow all the other suits out of the water.  (Did you pick up on that pun?  Ha!)  They are just so much more fun and have a ton more character than all the other suits.

When I browsed Anthropologie's collection this season, I was completely in awe and wanted all of them.  (Too bad for that number showing in my bank account.)

But seriously, look at these suits.  

Even though I already got a new suit, I'm hoping the hubby will let me indulge in a second one just because he loves me.  (#3 is my favorite!)

all suits via anthroplogie

No comments: