Saturday, January 25, 2014

To Add Color or Not?


We are still in the process of unpacking and decorating the new house, and even though I've been drawn to neutrals and pretty much white everything, I would still like to add a little pop of color here and there.  The dining room above mixes neutrals and a pop of color perfectly in my opinion.  I'm not sure if the hubby would like that much pink in our house, but I would be game for it.  It's simple and modern but yet still comfortable and inviting.

The only room we have finished right now is the nursery.  Every other room in the house is either 80% finished or no where even close to being finished.  (And I don't want to do any of it because I have the sweetest little newborn to snuggle with all day long.  Can you blame me?  It's way better than unpacking boxes.  Actually, it's way better than pretty much anything.)

via here


No comments: