Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas is in the air!





Even though Christmas is not my favorite holiday (please, don't hate me) I am getting sucked in more and more as I see all the beautifully styled holiday photo spreads come along. And I think the one that tops them all (for me) is the Rue Mag spread with The Girls with Glasses. I'm loving the vintage inspired art-deco themed photo shoot. It makes me want to pack up all my decorations here at home (mostly red - I've always been a red fan) and start over with a new "blue and green" mind set. I love it, and if you would have asked me earlier if I would want to put up "blue" decorations at Christmas, I would let you know that there is absolutely no chance at all!

That's the glory of magazines (and now e-zines) - they open your eyes to new possibilities!

images via Rue

No comments: