Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New Year is a Comin'!



Yes, 2010 is coming to a close, and although it has flown by, (I can't believe it - you know you are getting old when you start saying that!) it has been a great one! We have moved, started new challenges, celebrated 2 years of marital bliss (hehe!) and started my little blog! Tomorrow is the last day of the year (I really can't believe it - how many times can I say that, but it's true) and I am ready for a new year, new journeys, new experiences. Bring it on!

"Change is the only constant in this world." (I've hear that quote so many times but can't remember where it's from originally. Oh wait, I know - it's in a India Aire song!) Profound, right? And a little deep for Bohemia, but it's true. Enjoy the New Year!

image via fgr

No comments: