Sunday, June 1, 2014

21/52

"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014."

My little lion!  I fall in love with you over and over again every single day.  You are the sweetest, silliest, goofiest little one I know, and I couldn't enjoy my days with you more.  Bath time is one of your favorites.  You like to grab at the water and play with the wash cloth while we are trying to scrub you down.  You never cry or fuss when you're in the water.  (Even if we accidentally squirt you with freezing cold water.  Oops!)  I love drying you off and rubbing lotion all over that sweet, soft, little body of yours.  And after we are done with everything, I pick you up and we snuggle.  I wish I could bottle up that smell of yours and save it forever.  You make me such a happy mama!

No comments: