Monday, August 4, 2014

28/52

"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014."

A day late.

The days just keep getting better and better.  You are definitely finding your voice more and more each week, and the noises are just too funny!  They range from sweet coos to crazy spits, and we love every single one of them!  You love to "sing" when we're in the car (or anywhere you hear music) and when we rock you to sleep.  It's the sweetest noise ever when I know your tired and a little fussy and then all of a sudden you start making little humming sounds.  That's a clear sign for me that you're about to fall asleep.

One of my favorite things lately is your little milk mustache after you nurse.  It only happens when you fall asleep nursing, and it has to be the cutest thing in the world!  (I know I say that about all the things you do, but this is at the top of the list.)  You just look so innocent and peaceful, and it makes my heart melt!

You make me one happy mama.  If I could have a million babies just like you I would!

No comments: