Sunday, August 10, 2014

29/52

"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014."

My little wild man!!!  You are wild, but you are also a cat napper.  We're working on consolidating those and getting you on a 2 nap a day schedule.  (Right now you have been napping for over an hour in your room!  Yippee!!!)  Even when you don't get good naps, you are just as happy and joyful as always.  I love that about you.  (You're my little dream baby!)

This week you started sticking your tongue out at us, and it cracks your papa and me up every single time.  The best is when you smile real big and then stick the tip of your tongue out just a little bit for us to see.  I think you think it's funny too because every time you do it and see us laugh you crack up too.

I can't tell you enough how much I love getting to spend every day with you.  It makes my heart completely happy!  (Even on the rough days!)

No comments: