Monday, November 1, 2010

There's a Chill in the Air







Fall is trying to break through, and oh do I hope it stays! It is my absolute favorite time of year - no doubt.

And for some reason I always get head-over-heels obsessed with New York when Fall is here. I don't know if it is because of the opening scene in You've Got Mail or all the bundled-up scenes in Sex and the City, but something comes over me. So much so, that I get the urge to pack up and move - yes, just move! No holding back - I have to go!


I have this idea that if you're in New York during the Fall, all you need is lots of layers and a good strong hat. Is anybody with me?

Fall, New York - one day! One day soon!

images via haute design

1 comment:

Glimpse of My World said...

hey Lauren... had lunch with your mom today... hear a trip is in your near future!! can you believe it has been almost 2 years since the wedding??? hugs dear!