Monday, November 22, 2010

They're Coming!








We all know that the holidays are a great time to get together with family and friends. But we sometimes forget, that they have to stay somewhere when they come into town to visit, right? Hello, guest room! (Or you could just shack them up in a hotel room, but where's the fun in that?!)

Yes, I like to stay in a tidy, comfy place when I travel and like to provide the same to my lovely dears coming into town. Now, many people could care less what their guest rooms look like or what their company's reaction to these said rooms are, but I, my friends, do!

My perfect guest room would be tidy, simple, unique, vintage and a little off beat. Throw a quirky quilt on a vintage white bed and ta-da! You have a guest room to welcome just about anyone!

images via Rue, Decor8 Blog & Lonny

No comments: