Friday, June 15, 2012

Adventures




Aren't these images stunning?  They are from the great Katie Quinn Davies from What Katie Ate.  (Only one of my most favorite food photographers and bloggers.)  These shots make me want to get in the car and take a great road trip adventure around old towns in the South.  (And trust me, that says something because I am usually not the road trippin' type!) 

But don't you ever get the urge to just get up from your day to day life and do something crazy? Adventurous? Scary?  The hubby, being the philosopher that he is, asked me this question - "Do you think those sudden impulses to do something crazy are moments of insanity or moments of clarity?"  Wow!  That's something I could ponder for quite some time and don't know if I could ever say I was 100% certain which it is.

I would love to hear what you think. (It will be great motivation for our weekend!)

via here



No comments: