Friday, June 8, 2012


I made it!  Didn't know if I could hold out until Friday, but here it is and here I am.  (Sigh)  Do you ever have those weeks that just push you straight to the edge and drain every last bit of energy out of you?  Please tell me yes, and that I'm not the only one who struggles.  This week was a drainer! 

I'm so glad it's over, but most of all, I'm so glad my love is home.  Yay!  You don't realize how much you could miss someone until they go out of town.  It's a hard adjustment to do your normal routine when your other half is gone.  (Can anyone else relate?  Or am I just a sissy?) 

I don't want to keep complaining about how this week was so rough because it's in these weeks that make me appreciate the little things - a good workout to boost my mood, grocery shopping on the weekend with my love, making dinner together and just resting together.  Those things are pretty great and help me look at the brighter side of life.  (So cheesy. . . I know. . . but I don't care!)

via here

No comments: