Friday, June 22, 2012

Vows


We are off to a family wedding this weekend, and although I love attending other people's weddings, they just always take me back to my own and all the emotions that I experienced on that one day - THE DAY.  It's strange to describe, but it was the best day of my life, the most emotional day of my life and the biggest adventure of my life.  When the hubby and I were standing in that tiny chapel speaking vows directly to each other, something magical happened.  I committed to him and he committed to me.

With that said, I am ready to conquer anything in this life with him (good and bad) and would follow him anywhere and everywhere.  That was such a joyous day for me, and that's why I think I enjoy other people's weddings as much as I do.

(Is it obvious that I'm a romantic?)

via here

No comments: