Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Confession 010: Holiday Goodies



Holiday season is quickly approaching, and one of the first things my mind goes to are the goodies.  I tell myself that I will be "good" and only allow myself a couple of cheat days with a couple of treats.  But then as soon as the holiday cookies get busted out, I lose all self control.  A couple of days turns into everyday, and a couple of treats turns into every cookie in sight.

Why is it that just because a treat is a "holiday treat" it becomes even more desirable?  (This has to be a marketing scheme - has to!)  I find myself eating things that I don't even really like, but somehow can't turn down.  Can anyone else relate, or am I the only undisciplined one around here?

Time to start squeezing in the extra workouts.

via here and here

No comments: