Monday, November 26, 2012

Dan and Me




While we were at my parents' house for Thanksgiving, I had the brilliant idea to go out in the backyard and take some pictures.  (The hubby wasn't as willing as I was, but he obliged as any loving husband would.) 

Although most of the pictures (small sampling above) turned out goofy and odd quirky, they happen to be some of my faves!  (I would so use that first one as our Christmas card if the hubby would let me, but he's not as big of a fan as I am.) 

I love that it shows Daniel's goofy side.  (Don't let that gorgeous face fool you, he's a full fledged goofball 98% of the time!)  A lot of times I complain that he's "always joking around" and "not taking things seriously," but the truth is that I LOVE that he makes me laugh so much.  There's not much that can turn your bad day around like a good 'ole belly laugh with your best friend and love of your life.

No comments: