Friday, December 14, 2012

Brows and Lashes


I have never been a big fan of makeup.  Don't get me wrong, I love it and wear it, but I'm more of a less is more kind of gal when it comes to the stuff.  First off, I'm not any good at applying it, and second off, it takes way too much time to apply all the different products and all the different layers needed to cover up those "misfortunes."  So, most of the time you'll see me in not much else than mascara, blush (that wears off after mid-day) and lipstick (that wears off after the first hour).  See, I was telling the truth, less is more!

One thing I am obsessed with are the eyes!  It's the main focus of your face, so if you're going to skimp out on the hours and hours of makeup it requires to look "photoshop" ready, don't skimp out on the eyes.  Brows and lashes, that's all you need.  (Say it with me - brows and lashes!) 

Lily Collins is a natural beauty, and she embodies my philosophy perfectly.  (Although, I'm sure she has a whole makeup team to apply her "full face" of natural makeup).  I would take those brows and lashes any day . . . and everyday!

via here

No comments: