Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Winterize the Maxi


Who says the maxi skirt is just for summer?  This winter (or what we've had of winter so far) the maxi skirt has become one of my staples.  Throw on a sweatshirt with your pleated maxi and you're good to go.  Add some layers and boots to your printed maxi and you have the perfect "I'm with the band" look.  There's so many options to mix that maxi up, but the best part might just be . . .  the comfy factor!  And let me tell you that during the holiday season, that goes a long way.  Holiday party and skinny jeans do not turn out well.  (Trust me!)

And I must add that the '90s half tuck (referenced in both pics above) has been a long running staple in my wardrobe and works perfectly with sweaters in the winter!

Would you rock these looks?  I'm curious to see if I'm the only one.  You can see more of my winter style inspiration right here.

via here and here


No comments: