Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Galore


As you know from this post, the crafty bug bit me this past weekend.  I wasn't able to finish my snow globes because the sick bug also bit me, ugh!  (Why do I always get hit with a sinus infection when I am the busiest?  Why!)  On the positive side, I have all my supplies and plan on finishing this weekend.  But now, I have even more crafts I want to add to the list.  I found these wreaths and garland by Amy Merrick and want to make them all.  Will I have time to let all my Martha Stewart-ness flow out before Christmas actually gets here?  Who knows, but you can bet, I'll try!

To me, the best thing about these wreaths is the simplicity.  When it comes to holiday decorating, I like clean lines and a simple design.  What's your Christmas style?  More is more, less is more, more is less or less is less?  (Who even knows what those last two even mean, just humor me.)

found via here

No comments: