Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bohemia on Kate Mefford



Much to my surprise as I was perusing my favorite photography blogs today, (yes, at work - shh!) I stumbled upon a post devoted to me - Bohemia!

Kate Mefford is 1. a dear friend and 2. a terrific photographer. We first crossed paths 2 years ago when she photographed my wedding and all the shin-digs that go along with it. We clicked from the beginning and have never looked back. We could ramble along for hours talking about inspiration for shoots, great magazine spreads, creative ideas, or basically anything and everything. Now she is our go-to gal whenever we need photos, no matter the occasion. Check out her sweet post about Bohemia here. (And don't forget to look around her site and blog - as it is so so fabulous, just like her!)

PS - A little side note to all you brides out there - 1. If you can get Kate, book her and fast. She is amazing! 2. If you would like any help with your wedding (ideas, venues, creative inspiration, etc) shoot me an email or leave a comment and I'd love to help any way that I can.


No comments: