Monday, October 25, 2010

Let's Start with Dessert




I have been obsessed with all things berry lately, especially when it comes to dessert - blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry - love them all! But raspberries have been the front-runner for a while now. I just love that tart flavor that they bring to the table. If I could have my way, I would seriously eat a raspberry dessert every single night of the week. And tonight would be a great night to start. (I curse you, Monday!)

Give yourself a treat this week and go out and get a raspberry dessert! It will make a world of difference in any Monday.

And doesn't that raspberry pavlova just make you want to dive in? Seriously, no knife and fork to cut a dainty little piece - give me a spoon, and I'm digging in!

image via what katie ate

1 comment:

kate mefford said...

That looks sooooooo good!!!!! I am with ya on the tartness of raspberries. Totally my fave berry. They have personality. =)