Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dreaming in White



Loving the multi-level!



I don't think a bathroom can get any better!



Little can make me happier than a white bed!



I have had deep fascination with all things white for quite some time - pretty much as long as I can remember. Most would say that I'm crazy because it's so impractical - but how can you resist! Just look at the images above! Isn't it so dreamy, so clean, so calming, so other-worldly? For some reason, unbeknown-st to me and everyone else who knows me, white interiors bring me a sense of "ah" that little else can top and catapult me to my dream world!

images via 1. unknown, 2. dress design decor, 3. plush palate, 4. Elle Decor

2 comments:

kate mefford said...

As Liz Lemon (from 30 Rock) says, "I want to go to there." LOVE!!!

Andie said...

We know all too well your obsession with white bedspreads and then there's me who couldn't own anything THAT white. Love you sis!