Saturday, October 13, 2012

In The City part 1


Here's just a little snippet of our trip to NYC.  (I'm still trying to sort through all the photos.)  Like I mentioned earlier, we had so much fun that I'm already planning trip #2.  The architecture, cafes, atmosphere and just everyday life there are so amazing.  It really is hard to explain.  We walked for what seemed liked a million miles, ate way too much food (but really GOOD food), became best friends with the subway system and came across as love birds in the city.

It was almost too good to be true!  (And I say "almost" because the weather did not do us any favors.  It straight up rained all day long on our first day, and then was so humid the rest of them time.  Ugh - it was supposed to be Fall!!!  Why didn't the weather get the memo?)

I will be posting more photos soon, so check back!

No comments: