Monday, October 1, 2012

NYC


We are off to NYC!  Yes we are, and I can't believe it's already here.  I have wanted to move to NYC since I was 13 and am just now taking my very first trip - woo who!

I'm excited to go see the city I have dreamed about for so long - the shopping, the eating, the atmosphere, but I am most excited to go wander around this majestic city with my honey.  I love the fact that we can go to a city (any city) with no plans, no expectations and just hang out.  (That's probably going to be my favorite part of the whole trip!)

I'll be back with pictures and lots of inspiration, I'm sure.

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!"  (Just a little Saved by the Bell reference I like to sing when I'm way too excited about something.  You know the tune, right?)

NYC print via here

No comments: