Monday, September 20, 2010

Carey Mulligan



Fabulous!



Stunning!



Gorgeous!



Intriguing!



Breath-taking!

Can it get any better than Carey Mulligan in Vogue? I think not! That's why I was so blown away and excited when I saw Carey Mulligan on the cover of Vogue on Saturday. (Yes, the hubby was even a little embarrassed at how excited this made me. I can't help it - the joy inside me crept out and I had no control-no control.) Then the hard part came - waiting for my issue to come in the mail when I wanted to buy it right then and there.

But now worries, I did not wait too long (just longer than I wanted!) Just as I had been anticipating, my very own copy arrived for me in the mail today. Now, I treasure all of my Vogues and try not to pick favorites - but this one issue (October 2010) makes it a little difficult for me to stay true to that statement. I am loving (OK, obsessed) with Carey Mulligan right now and have been for a while! She is my muse du jour, my style darling, and it is just icing on my pretty little cake that she is in Vogue this month! I'm not going to go on and on about her and this event (even though I could) because I want to just lay out this beauty in the most simplistic, uncomplicated way I can think of. I'm just going to say look at the magnificent photos of the magnificent actress and enjoy!

And get this - there's more! And they are just as good! Check out Vogue for all the photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work