Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gisele, The Supermodel





images via Harpers Bazaar UK August 2010

The other day I wondered into a Barnes & Noble looking to waste a little time, and happened to read the Harpers Bazaar UK spread on Gisele. (OK, I didn't just "happen" upon the magazine or the spread; my actual purpose was to go in there and do just that. But none the less I picked up the mag and sat myself down!)

Normally I browse through looking at all the edgy photo spreads that encompass the European fashion magazines and never really read the full articles that accompany them. But, this one time (just because I love Gisele so much) I read the cover story, and I don't know how it was possible, but I fell in love with Gisele even more. I know, I know - you say how can that be? She's amazing in every possible way - from that tousled, roughed-up mane all the way down to those perfectly long legs - but its true! I fell in love with her even more!

Read the article and you'll do the same. You get to see the sensitive, nurturing side of the Glamazon Supermodel, and you'll fall. You'll fall hard!

No comments: