Monday, September 13, 2010

Flashback Fashion Week





images via style

New York Fashion Week is pushing on and once again I'm not there to enjoy all the craziness and fabulous-ness. (I know that's not a word, but I don't care.) One day - that's what I tell myself!

As all the beautiful spring lines are prancing down the runway and teasing us, we are just beginning to feel the breath of fall back in the real world. So, as a gift to all of us, I want to remind you of the beautiful fall fashion that captivated us back in February - none other than Burberry! Stunning, spectacular, superb, star-gazing, slap-in-the-face, spit-in-the-bucket superior! (OK, you got me. I was just looking for more crazy "s" word adjectives to use - I don't even know why I picked "s" - lets just enjoy and marvel about what we all want to wear for fall!) Perfection!


All that leather and fur and edginess is what I'm wanting this fall! Don't get me wrong - I'm no animal hater, but just how can you resist those looks - all of them. Every look that stomped down the runway was breath-taking. I want/no need them all in my closet right now! Right now I tell you - hubby, please?!

No comments: