Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rue Mag


image via plush palate

Like most of Domino's devote readers, I was crushed when the magazine went under. There really is no other shelter magazine that can compare. It was the perfect styling, creativity, and do-it-yourself ideas magazine that an interiors-lover could ever dream of. Good thing I have the book to hold on to!

But it never fails, when one supreme ends - others come to the rescue. Enter the online magazines! I'm already a loyal fan to Lonny Mag and am now looking forward to the emergence of Rue Mag (any day now)! Just look at the sneak peek images above - so divine! The premiere issue is due out this month, and I'm so excited, thrilled, over-the-top relieved that the online magazines have satisfied my interiors love!

1 comment:

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Thanks for your support Lauren--it means the world to us!

xoxo
Anne @ Rue Magazine