Friday, September 3, 2010

In The Kitchen Part 3





images via 1. design sponge, 2. unknown, 3. 4. 5. House Beautiful

Aww - those simples details! Are ya'll listening to me out there? Style is all about the details and how everything plays together. You want everything to get along and play happily. It makes all the difference in the world and can transform any place!

I'm currently dying for that fridge and oven! (Added to the dream kitchen wish list - it's getting kind of long now.) It brings an other-worldliness (is that a word?) to the home and could make anyone enjoy cooking.

And then those counters littered with all those goodies! (OK, so I've come to the realization that adding bread to the picture instantly raises the bar to drool-worthy - and yes, you guessed it - I'm a carb lover!) These images make me not feel so bad about our poor little counters crammed to the max with everything from fruit to electric appliances to knick knacks. I'm kind of proud now that I see how good it looks! (See hubby, I knew what I was doing all along!)

No comments: